PlaydoughPages Main Menu
Playdough Projects Menu
(Halloween and Fall Festival)
Previous Project Next Project
WHAT YOU NEED
- playdough tools
- wiggly eyes
- string (ribbon, yarn, cord, etc)
WHAT YOU DO
- Roll or pat the dough until it is flat. White playdough is the most ghostly color.
- Draw a ghostly shape on the dough.
- Cut out the ghost with the cutting tool you like best.
- Push in wiggly eyes (you might need to take them out for baking).
- Poke a hole near the top (for the hanger, later).
- Let air dry or bake, according to recipe.
(Glue eyes in place afterwards, if needed.)
- Add a ghostly hanger (ribbon, rope, chain, cord)
- Write your name and date on the back with a permanent marker.
- Hang on doorknobs around the house.
This is a great craft for Halloween or Fall Festival events -- fun, fast, and easy! Kids can make their ghost right quick, and then take them home on a paper plate, to finish drying at home.
Are you on the wrong planet?